Dubai Immigration Office, Timing, Address & Phone Number
Find the list of UAE immigration offices located in the city along with contact number, opening timing and complete address for visa related queries.
Contact Details for Dubai immigration:
Toll free: 8005111
Toll Free (Int.): +971 4 313 9999
Telephone (International) : +9714 5011111
Fax: +9714 5011111
E-Mail: amer (at) dnrd.ae
Dubai is one of the happening cities of the world, which is popularly known as a lucrative shopping and working destination. So it is very obvious that people jump over the city for a better living. To get an entry pass of Dubai from outer countries of Dubai, the most obvious thing you need to have is the visa. Even to travel other countries from Dubai, you need that too. In India, you also find the immigration office to get you VISA for Dubai and same at the other countries.
Dubai Immigration office and facts
The immigration office or the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs-Dubai has firstly started the work on 1971. It opened with the two major departments, Central immigration department and the Ports and Border department.
It has gone through by so many steps and opened many departments and many branches to make all the things easy for the travelers.
To get a VISA for traveling other countries to Dubai, the immigration office Dubai also provide you the online facility to apply for that. Like more other big countries Dubai also opening their reliable doors to the immigrants. For that reason, people from all corners of the world are considering to set up a new smart life in Dubai.
List of Immigration Office in Dubai
In Dubai, there are a number of branches of the Immigration office.
- The main branch is at Bur Dubai of Karama. It is located opposite the Jafiliya Metro station.
The working hours of this main branch of GDRFA are 7.30 am to 8 pm but not the seven days of a week. It opens for Sunday to Thursday. Friday is the off day.
Other Branches of GDRFA
- Business center of GDRFA at the Dubai International airport
It is at the Gate number three and opened for all kind of VISA related services. Here you may avail the round the clock timings for throughout the week. It is open for the customer service on the holidays too.
- The Free Zone of Dubai Airport
The timing of service of this center is 7.30 am to 8 pm.
- A’amal Centre of Hyatt Regency
- To give the immigration facilities to the traveler, GDRFA has opened their brunch at the most renowned international hotel Hyatt Regency at the Deira Branch. At the business center of HYATT, the timing of service is 7.30 am to 2.30pm.
- You also find another branch inside the Tas’heel center. It is known as AL Nukhba business center at Quasis’s Matar Plaza near the Mai Tower.
- There also the DNATA Emirates Building Near the clock tower of Deira. The service timing is like the Hyatt, 7.30 am to 2.30 pm.
- AL Karama Municipality center
It is actually the municipality department of the area from where you can get the VISA services too.
- The AL Manara Centre, Municipality Building
It is near the Noor Islamic Bank Metro station and the opening timing of the branch is 7.30am to 8.00 pm.
- Um Suqeim Municipality center
It is also the municipality department of the Um Suqeim area to provide the immigration service.
- There also the Bin Souqat Centre of Al Rashidia, Arabian Centre of Mirdif, Sonarpur Medical Fitness Centre, Municipality service centre opposite the Al Tower mall and Jebel Ali Passport centre at the Jebel Ali area, VISA Centre of Sheikh Zayed Road, DEWA of WAFI mall and the Hatta passport centre in the front of Hatta Fort Hotel. The timings of these centers are 7.30 am to 8 pm.
- Medical Fitness Centre of Muhaisinia and Al Safa, AL Khali Mall of Al Qouze-the timings of these four centers are 7.30 am to 2.30 pm.
- Last but not the list Al Lusaily Medical Centre (8 am to 6 pm) and the Festival center (8 am to 8 pm).
But at the Ramadan season the GDRFA all the VISA application till midnight. Major-General Mohammad Ahmed Al Merri, the director general of GDRFA has announced for some additional branches for that time.
Dubai Immigration Office
Shop No – 130-142-143-153 & 154
Located At – Second floor, Falcon, Phase – 2
Building – Wafi Mall
Place – Plot No 315-169
Area – Umm Hurair 2
City – Dubai
State – United Arab Emirates