About Gcc Residents Visa
The UAE government provided several types of Visa to the tourist based on the requirment, out of which GCC Residents among the one. Find what documents required, fees and how to apply this visa. The UAE government has made it very easy to get a Dubai Visa if you are a GCC resident through their online portal. Even though the UAE government has banned On-Arrival Visas, one can easily get an e-Visa by following procedures online. GCC is nothing but Gulf cooperation council. And the countries which are a part of GCC are the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and Yemen. The GCC is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Documents required passport copy (Main page and last page ) + passport size photograph in jpeg color format or pdf format. Email us documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to apply for Visa for GCC Residents
1. First you need to log in to the ministry of interior website which is found at the link https://www.ednrd.ae/
2. Next you need to click on the “GCC Resident” which will be visible on the left hand side of the web page. Upon clicking you will be displayed a registration page where you will have to create an account.
3. After you have created an account for yourself, you can login to the said account. Just after login there will appear a page called “Alert”; you will have to click accept on the page to move on.
4. The next step is to click on GCC Residents tab which will be visible on the left hand side of the page. You are required to fill a form for application of e-Visa of UAE (Dubai) for GCC Residents. Here are the instructions to fill the form:
• Emirate: Select the city you want to enter while traveling to the UAE. Since we are discussing Dubai, please select Dubai.
• Port of Arrival: This will depend upon the mode of transportation that you will select for entry into the Emirates. If traveling by air, please select airport. If traveling by Road, then select the appropriate port of entry.
• Name: After writing your name you will need to click on the letter “T” for translation of your name to Arabic.
• Profession: your profession or job can be selected by typing in the name of your job, following which suitable job title suggestions will appear. Select the appropriate option for your job.
This is generally enough information for filing your e-Visa to Dubai, but should you need any extra assistance you can always Google specific details about the e-filing procedure to help you along.