List of Dubai Visa FAQs that you should be aware of before applying for UAE Visa –
- Who can apply for Dubai visa?
Any person who has a valid passport from his/her country can apply for Dubai visa. Whether you require a per arranged visa or you are eligible for on arrival visa depends your nationality and other criteria.
- Why one prefers applying for visa via online visa site?
If you are applying through us online, then you are sure to experience a convenient and affordable process that make you stress-free from the process of searching a local sponsor at Dubai.
- How many days before one need to apply for visa, before travel?
One need to apply for the visa 1 or 2 month before the date of travel as the visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
- Can I know whether visa fee is inclusive of all the charges or any additional service fee is applicable?
As per the norms, visa fee includes all the charges and no additional fee required.
- what is a Visa?
Visa is an electronic generated documentation that is directly updated on the Dubai Immigration System. You would receive the soft copy of the visa in pdf format by email or whats app. You must remember to carry print copy during your travel.
- What charges are applicable for infants?
The charges are applicable for infant similar to the adult passenger. As its per application fee at immigration.
- Does this visa is applicable for single or multiple entry?
Both options are available for Dubai visa. Single entry or Multiple entry visa. Choose as per your requirement while applying.
- Does this visa permit entry and exit from any airport of UAE?
Yes. One can avail their entry and exit from any UAE airport. Also, this does not forbid him/her from the travel to different part of UAE.
- Does the online visa processing center provide Work Permit Visa or Residence Visa?
Online visa center process tourism visa only. Residential or work permit visa is provided by the UAE embassy.
- What are the payment options for visa fee?
If you are applying online, then you may choose to pay with debit/credit card to avoid delay in process.
- Is there any requirement for insurance before applying for a UAE visa?
You do not require insurance to avail UAE visa but it is advisable to have insurance for travelling.
- can we receive visa via email or whats app options?
However, easiest way to receive visa is via email or Whats app. Just print the e visa and you are good to go.
- What is the time required for processing of tourist visa?
The time required for processing of the visa is approximately 1 to 4 working days.