Dubai Visit Visa New Rules
Make sure to read the new rules application for Dubai visit visa which was updated in 2019. Every tourist visiting to UAE must be aware of this new rules and regulations. Dubai has emerged as one of the most important hubs for tourism and business. With each passing year, the number of tourists visiting Dubai is constantly growing. Latest figures show that the number of tourists who visited Dubai in 2017 stands at more than 5 million. With one of the biggest migrant populations in the world, complete with swanky air-conditioned malls and a plethora of other forms of entertainment, no wonder Dubai attracts such huge numbers of tourists. It is also one of the biggest commercial hubs in the world and that brings in a huge number of businessmen who come to conduct business in Dubai.
So if you are planning to spend your next vacation in Dubai, we are here to help you with the most important aspect of foreign travel, the Visa. We are now going to discuss the various visas and the new rules of Dubai visit visas.
- The first type of visa is the 30 days visa on arrival. In this category, the citizens of a number of select countries can avail visa on arrival for 30 days. There is also a 10 days grace period for the extension of the visa.
- The next type of visa is the service visa. It is valid for 14 days from the date of entry and is not renewable. The holders of this visa cannot prolong their stay in Dubai, if they wish to do so, and will have to leave the country after 14 days.
- Next comes the short term visit visa. This visa is for a period of 30 days from the date of entry. The short-term visit visa is best suited for people who are planning their next vacation in Dubai or have relatives living there.
- The longest visa period is of the long-term visit visa. It has a period of 90 days and is valid from the day of entry into Dubai.
- There is also a dedicated tourist visa which is valid for a period of 30 days and is very beneficial for tourists visiting Dubai.
- There is also a transit visa which is for 96 hours and is for passengers who are traveling to other countries but have a layover in Dubai.
There are many important facts and rules that you have to keep in mind if you are applying for any of the above-mentioned visas. Some of the most important rules are as follows.
- The nationality and the duration of the visit of the person matter a lot when it comes to applying for a Dubai visa.
- GCC nationals can avail visa on arrival for a duration of 30 days starting from the day of entry.
- For citizens of other countries, they must have a valid passport and which has a validity of at least six months.
- Travelers have to be sponsored by their relatives living in Dubai or bt the travel agency which is organizing their tour. Sponsorship is very important and without this, the person will not be issued a visa.
- Documents and paperwork have to be on point. If anything is found to be not matching or is wrong then the visa application of the person has a high chance of getting rejected.
- If a spouse is being sponsored then there has to be a marriage certificate and it has to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of UAE or the embassy of the country of the applicant.
We hope that this article will help you in getting your Dubai visa smoothly and effortlessly.