The resident of Egypt can apply for the United Arab Emirates visa using our services. Find what application and documents required for visit visa. If you are planning to travel to UAE, getting a visa to do that should be one of the primary things that you need to work on. However UAE provides visa on arrival to citizens of many countries, but if you are from Egypt, you need to get one before you actually leave your country.
There are multiple ways of applying for a visa. Also, you can choose from a variety of visa types and apply for the one that serves your interests best.
|VISA TYPE||VISA FEES IN AED|
|7 days single entry||320|
|14 days single entry||350|
|30 days single entry||400|
|90 days single entry||800|
|30 days multiple entry||850|
|90 days multiple entry||2100|
Types of Visa for Egyptian Citizen
UAE ministry offers many types of visa to Egypt passport holder, based on the duration of visit of the tourists.
- The first one is a 96-hour visa that is valid for 4 days from the date of arrival in UAE. It will cost you approximately USD 55 and is non-extendable.
- You can also apply for a short term single entry tourist visa. It will be valid for 30 days from the date of arrival and will cost around USD 90. This is also a non-extendable visa.
- If you are looking for a short term multiple entry visa, that will cost you around USD 175. This is a non-extendable visa that will be valid for 30 days from the date of first entry to UAE.
- For tourists who want to get a long-term visa for UAE, a single entry visa option is available. It will be valid for 90 days from the date of arrival and will cost you around USD 330. You can not extend your stay if you are travelling with this visa.
- A long term multiple entry visa is also issued which is applicable for 90 days from the date of first arrival to UAE. This will cost you around USD 475 and cannot be extended.
Documents Needed for Egypt Passport Holder
Every passenger travelling to UAE will need to submit the following documents while applying for a visa.
- A recent color photograph.
- A colored copy of your passport. Please note that your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of application.
- A copy of your ticket.
- A copy of your visa application form.
You can fill the application form in English or Arabic, based on your nationality. You will need to give an address and telephone number for reference for both Egypt as well as for the place you will stay at when in Dubai. If you fail to submitting all the details, your application form will not be accepted.
If you are employed, you need to submit a permission for your travel on the behalf of your employee.
In case you are being invited by a relative who already resides in UAE, an invitation letter needs to be submitted with your application.
Applying for Visa
After selecting the type of visa that you are applying for, you need to submit an application form online along with all your details and documents needed. You can contact our office and share the details of the passengers to start the process.
An application can also be submitted on the behalf of a family member or relative for you in UAE if he/she is a residing resident of UAE. Please contact us for more information on that.
Other Rules and Regulations
There are some other regulations that you need to keep in mind when you are applying for a visa to UAE from Egypt.
- You need to submit the visa fees when you apply for it. Without paying the fees, your application will not be considered complete and the process will not start.
- Visa will only be issued if you are travelling by an Emirates flight. Also, you need to enter and leave UAE from Dubai only.
- If you have received a visa and utilized it, the tickets will not be refunded under any conditions.
- It can take from 3-4 working days after applying for your visa for the application to process.
- You will be allowed entry to UAE only after getting an immigration approval.
You need to arrive in Dubai within 60 days from the date on which your visa was issued for all visa types. But if you have applied for 96 hour visa into UAE, you will have to arrive within 30 days of the date of getting the visa. If you fail to do that, the visa will expire and you need to start the processing again.
You can further contact us for more details on application and processing of your visa. We will ensure you a hassle free, safe and fun trip!
Other nationalist can also check: